The Everest University Libraries have the responsibility to provide:
- An organized and readily accessible collection of materials and equipment needed to meet the instructional and individual needs of the students and faculty.
- Qualified and concerned staff committed to serving the needs of the students, faculty, staff and graduates.
- Leadership and assistance in the development of instructional systems, which employs effective and efficient means of accomplishing educational objectives.
- Facilities and resources which encourage innovation and learning.
- Other appropriate support in helping perform the mission and meet the goals of the university.
The links contained within this Library Resource's pages may let you leave the library's website. Links are limited to those that meet our library's purpose. The website's links are not under the control of this library and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.